Saturday, July 19, 2008

Latest News From China








I know that many of you are wondering if we have any news from China. As you know, we had hoped to be headed to China sometime in July. That is not to be. We had a medical letter problem that added a full month to the process. The Olympics have also added to that time. So, sadly I am now planning for Late August or mid September. This goes directly into my job.




I have already started working and planning for the school year so that I will be better able to be gone from school. This will be a difficult time and I do not know how it all will work. What I do know is that Nyah needs a family. We still believe that this is where God is leading. We will change our mind when God shuts the doors, not us. Sooooooo, we continue to wait and pray that God provides the final funds, that he provides the right work situations so that we can go when we are called and that God continues to hold our little Nyah in his hands.




We choose to continue to trust God in all of this. What He started He will finish. Now... I have to admit that I have many FREAK OUT DAYS!!!! So please continue to pray for me as I try to juggle all that I am trying to do. Please continue to pray for the funds needed and please pray for Eric, the kids and I as we get ready for work, school and travel.




God has done amazing things. You can look at the earlier blog that shows the financial breakdown. God has provided $16,000.00. We are still in need of at least $6,300 to go but we are getting there.




Just wanted to also show you current pictures of the family. Emma had her 2nd birthday and Gotch ya Day in July. She is such a blessing to our family. We are so blessed with 3, almost 4 wonderful children. If you want to check out Emma's Blogspot for more pictures you can go to http://tohelpemmafly.blogspot.com




Please continue to pray,


Melody and Family

No comments: