Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Can I Keep From Singing His Praise!!

I am again in awe of how God provides. I began this adoption journey so scared and unsure if we could do this again, both financially, physically and emotionally. Once again God's grace has covered us.

We did not receive the travel dates that we had hoped. We were hoping to go October 3rd so that we could pay less money on Nyah's plane ticket and hotel costs. Also, so that we could be here for Jeremy's birthday. That date was not available and the cost of the adoption went up approx. $1000.00. When we received the last sum of money we praised God and knew that He would somehow provide the rest. WELLLLLLL:

We got a call last night from our agency. They told us about the extra money that was left over from a fundraiser done a few months ago. It was to bring home a blind girl who was headed for an institute if this family could not get her out in time. She was 14 years old. We knew that God had a plan. Through the families in the adoption world, on the last night before they left God provided $9,000.00. It was such a miracle to watch. We gave $100.00 of our precious adoption money.. I was afraid of spending any money, but I kept hearing in my spirit that "you can't out give God." So.. we gave that precious little money to help Zella come home.

Well, there was apparently $1,000.00 extra from that fund raiser. The agency thought of us and asked the main family who donated the most if they could give it to us. Amazingly they were thrilled. (There little girl was adopted from the same town as Emma.)

Once again, I am humbled and in awe of God. He took the mite of our money and literally returned it 10 fold.

So. How can I keep from singing His praise??????

I know that God will bless you all for your help. You have helped change many lives through your prayer, giving and support of us. God is a big God and he can do ANYTHING!

1 comment:

Bobbie* said...

We are going through much the same type miracles of giving from our cyber friends. Our blog is at http://prayingforonemore.blogspot.com/ We are in a constant state of praise lately. It's wonderful and very humbling at the same time.

Congratulations on your upcoming travel to bring Nyah home. :o)

Bobbie*