Wednesday, September 3, 2008

With a Full Heart!

I begin this message with a heart full of awe! God has provided the full $22,000.00 for Nyah's adoption. I want to sing at the top of my lungs "How Can I Keep From Praising His Name?"

We received out Travel Approval on Tuesday, September 2. This was quick! We should be getting our Consulate Appointment tomorrow.

I found out that some family of ours has put in the final amount of money that we needed to bring Nyah home. They told us that if anyone wants to put in anymore money they won't turn it down if we give it to them, but that we do not need to pay them back. This comes the night before we have to make travel arrangements. As usual, God is never late, but is not always early. He wants us to trust Him with all our heart and soul.

I began this day with two feelings. One, I was scared out of my mind. I felt that I was standing on the edge of a cliff and jumping. Either I was jumping to my death or into the hands of God.
I was thinking about how we were going to come up with the final $4,800.00, how was I going to be a mom of 4 children, how was I going to do my job, how, how, how... The second feeling that I was experiencing was total excitement. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that little girl and make her smile, laugh and feel the love that God wants her to know.

I prayed that God would show me the way and how I am supposed to make it. We have jumped and there is no going back. And LOOK WHAT GOD HAS DONE!!!

I pray that I will never doubt again. I pray that our story only inspires others to jump off the cliff into God's safe hands.

Please know that God has orchestrated this from the beginning. We have no doubt that God wants Nyah to be ours. My dad reminded me that God not only provided $22,000 for Nyah's adoptions but $22,000 for Emma's as well. In less than two years God provided $44,000.00 for Nyah and Emma to have a home. This is not a human task, this is a God task.

I love you all and thank you with all of my heart.

I will attach the final financial breakdown, so that you can see how God provided.

Melody

No comments: