
Emma
The girls love to put on lip gloss every time we get into the car. They say "I want yips!"

The crazy thing is that they think they need to put it on their lips, under their nose and on their nose. Nobody really knows why. This is just the way it is supposed to be.
Nyah is showing you how it should be done. I haven't tried it yet but maybe that would be a good idea.
Nyah also thinks that she should not open her lips when she is done putting on the lip gloss. So she won't talk once it's on. She just keeps her lips closed. It is like a glue to her I guess. I can think of a few people who could use this "yips." Then their lips would be glued shut. :)
1 comment:
Can I have some of that? I think sealed lips in the car sounds great!
Post a Comment