Friday, April 17, 2009

An Attempt at being Domestic

One of my employees brought me a bag of Friendship Bread. I hate to waste stuff so I brought some home thinking Jordan would want to do it. We gave one away and baked our 1st batch. We then had 3 batches. Of course since I hate to throw food away we kept them and decided to make all of it in one day.
It took 3 huge bowls of batter.

29 loaves of bread!
Jordan was a trooper.
It is as good as it looks!
Jeremy laughed at us so much that he built a tower of bread. We gave tons away and froze a bunch. We decided that we wouldn't do this again. Lowe and Behold, my neighbor came by with a starter batch. UGH! Melissa was here and decided that Adam loved the bread so much he would love to do it. Then of course she forgot it. And I HATE TO THROW ANYTHING AWAY! So I made 1 batch and gave her the 4 other starters. I told her that I did not want a starter from her. My attempt at being domestic got old. I am finished with that now. :)





1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Holy COW!!! You crack me up! That should last you a while! Way to go on being domestic.