Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fun!

Emma painting.
Melissa (The girl's baby sitter), had a birthday party for Emma. She cried the whole way through it. Turns out she had swine flu. :( But so sweet of Melissa and her family. The girls are painting with one of the presents the Nyah got from one of her friends. I HAVE THE BEST BABY SITTER EVER!!!

The girls made me lay down to be their patient. They covered me up and were making sure that I stayed put while they fixed me.


Game time. They love Candy Land. They don't have a clue what they are doing. We have given up trying to move the pieces where they should go. The girls bump the board every few seconds and knock over all the pieces. They also have no concept of counting. So..... we just pretend.
Mommy is a horse. Better than a cow, I guess. :(
Nyah reading a book on Daddy's lap.
Emma is putting make-up on Daddy. Hmmmmmm.... that should be interesting.

No comments: