
Eric took me on a date to ski in the woods. There has been so little snow that we had to go to the top of
Fernan Saddle to find SOME snow. I hadn't been on
skis since I was a kid. You can imagine that it took me a while to figure it our.

We both fell a lot. We were glad no one was around. :)

It was a beautiful warm day. Especially for January.

I actually got stuck under this log. Eric had to help me by pulling me until I could get out. Not as easy as it looks.
Strangely enough, I fell a lot too. I do not get out in the snow much, so I never buy my own snow clothes. I am wearing Eric's snow clothes and I look like the
Pillsbury dough girl. :)

Isn't he cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment