Sunday, February 3, 2008

Our Agent Explained

The following explains why we believe that we are supposed to adopt this little girl.
Our agent called us with the following questions and information:
  • She explained that this was not protacol.
  • She knew that our names were not on the list.
  • Another family was looking at Nyah's file. She did not believe that they would take her.
  • She stated that this little girl had the same problem as Emma and she felt that we would be the best family for this little girl.
  • She explained that the baby's birthday was Oct. 16, 2006 (Jeremy's Birthday).
  • They named the child Hope (Which is part of the name that we had chosen for our next child).

Eric's Response:

  • He had an attitude of excitement and trust in God.

Melody's Response:

  • I am ashamed to admit that I was not as excitd about this.
  • To be honest, I was and am scarred to death.
  • But all of this information made me pause.

I told our agent that we would let her know.

No comments: