Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Morning Fit
















Well, we began the day with a happy girl. We had breakfast at the White Swan as usual. Nyah became upset that we ran out of french toast. She through about a 10 minute fit. And when Nyah throws a fit, she closes her eyes and cries. Thankfully, she has a very quiet cry so we were able to ignore her.

After breakfast we went to Starbucks. We are starting Nyah off by sharing our frapachino. She loves it. Of course she doesn't get very much so don't freak out that I am starting my daughter on coffee so early. :)


Following coffee we went shopping and picked up some ordered items. Eric went to get a massage. I stayed in the room cause we were waiting to here from our guide, who was at the US Consulate Office. They went through our papers and found that everything looks good!
Then, I got a massage too. HEAVEN!

This evening we went to dinner with all of
the "Small World Adoption Agency families."

We met our China liaison, Lily. (She is the one in the picture with Nyah.) We had, very good, Chinese food. It makes our USA Chinese food seem bland.

Two of the families are going home tomorrow and we leave the next day. Tomorrow we're going to some temple and the mall. Then we'll come back to the hotel and give Nyah her nap. Later tomorrow afternoon, we'll be going to the US Consulate office to get sworn in and Nyah's US Visa. Yeah! We then have a final evening to pack and get to bed early.


Thursday, we will leave the hotel at 5:30 AM. Our flight leaves at 8:30. We'll fly to Japan and catch a flight to Seattle, Washington. Then...we arrive in Spokane at 11:50.
Our flight number is AS0690, coming in from Seattle.

We're all very excited to come home. We've enjoyed our time here, but we are sooooo ready to come home to our kids.

Enjoy the pics.

Mel


P.S. Sorry I didn't email this one to everyone. The amount of emails I've sent is over the limit in this 24 hour period. So I emailed this to my kids and to Dawn who will put it on the blog.

No comments: