Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nyah's Potty Trained

I keep forgetting to tell you the Nyah is potty trained. We didn't figure it out until the day we got to Guangzhou. She had been saying wuh-lah often. We thought it was so cute. Her mouth kinda gives a half smirk when she says it. Well, DUH, that's the code word she says for "I have to go to the bathroom." If we're able to take her when she has to go...then she stays dry! We are hoping that she will teach her big sister Emma how. :)

She also looks at the screen saver on our computer of her brother and sisters.

She calls Jeremy ~ Bubu,
Jordan ~ Luh
and Emma ~ Em.

So CUTE!

Also, We got Nyah and Emma these shirts that say "Made In China" on the front. My sister Melissa told me she wanted to get the girls a shirt that said this. I guess that China thought of
that too. :)








1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh my, she is just beautiful! I have had your blog bookmarked and just got around to catching up with you all. Her "fit face" looks lots like me Macey's.

Congrats!
Donna