Emma is an incredibly smart child. She was upset the night before this picture. She had left her blanket at Grandma Bobbi's house. She climbed up on the stool and called Mee-yissa (her day care provider, Melissa) and said " I left my blanket. I need to come get it." Not sure why Melissa would have it. By the way, this phone does not work. We use cell phones only now. She was not prompted or reminded about the blanket. She just knew what she needed to do. :)After she was done talking on the phone to "no body". We told her to get down. She said, "I need help. It is too dangerous." We are soooo in trouble with this one.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Melody! That is so funny. Not too dangerous to get up, just to get down.
I can't believe how grown up she looks in that picture!
Post a Comment