I decided that I need to start writing down all the escapades that my girls get into.
This one is about Emma.
We were headed to swimming lessons last week. When we drove into Joy's drive way, their dog started barking.
Emma speaks up from the back seat saying, "Mommy we can't eat that dog." (Like we normally would? ). I asked her why, wondering what she would say. She says, "...because he is a nice doggy. We can't eat him." At this point Jordan and I are cracking up. Jordan asks her if the dog was mean, could we eat it then? Emma sadly shakes her head and tells us, "No. We can't eat that dog."
Strange thing to say. No we do not normally eat or threaten to eat dogs. Not sure where that came from. Maybe she remembers eating dog in China. :)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment