Monday, July 20, 2009

Gotch Ya Day! July 15th

Emma's Gotch Ya Day 2007




Guide who brought Emma.
Jordan with Emma.


Eric and Jeremy with Emma.





Melody with Emma.
Emma came to us in a red outfit holding a green apple. The ladies working in the room gave Emma the apple to comfort her because she was crying. I make Emma wear red and hold a green apple on Gotch Ya days. Jordan thinks that I am psychotic in making Emma do this. She says that Emma will think I am crazy when she is an older lady wearing a red dress and holding an apple for pictures. I still will make her do it though. :)
Emma's 1st Year Gotch Ya Day Celebration 2008











We don't do any major things for Gotch Ya day since Emma's birthday is so close. We just torture her in her red outfit and take pictures and go out to ice cream as a family.


Emma's 2nd Gotch Ya Day 2009




















Emma and Nyah














































No comments: