Thursday, October 16, 2008

Answers to Questions

I am getting questions from friends and family.
Here is a quick answer to some of those questions.


It's easier this time without our kids here with us. I don't have to worry that they are getting lost or hurt. I would, however, take them with me a 100 times over. We miss them so much! We wish they were here, especially when we're missing games, birthdays and life with them.

On our trip, we drove with our guide and a driver. The driver was very kind, especially when I was crying like a baby about Nyah. We were the only family on this trip. But, we've had several different drivers since we've been here.

Seeing all the babies broke my heart. I do feel that we are done adopting for the time being. I'm not going to state that for a fact because we didn't expect to adopt Nyah. However, the babies in the orphanage do need homes. I can't even describe the babies yet, but know that I have to give them and that situation over to God. I do hope, that I will be able to make a difference in the world. I can honestly say that I was not prepared emotionally for what happened this time. Last time, when we met Emma's foster parents, went so great! I was astonished how poorly it went this time.
The weather has been in the 70's with a high humidity. It has actually been perfect. We have enjoyed it. It is also smoggy enough that we don't have to worry about it being too bright either.

We did not bring enough clothes for Nyah because we didn't know what size she would be. She is in size 12 months clothes. She is wearing the clothes that we brought for Emma last year. Emma is in 2 T so Nyah is a lot smaller. We had to hand wash some clothes for Nyah so that we had enough. We are still looking for cheep shops for clothes for her. If not, we will get our clothes done in Guangzhou.

The Nanny and Foster Mom are the same person. It just depends on what I write at the time. I'm blond in the US and China. :)

But, I think that the foster mom did better than Nyah. She did not cry in front of us. I think that she had already said good by on the day that Nyah came to us. Also, I think that she was better prepared for it since it has only been a couple of months since she said goodbye to Joy, Nyah's foster sister. I don't really know for sure though.

I hope I answered some of the common questions. Let me know if you have anymore. I am glad to answer as many as you want to ask. :)


This list of questions were from my sister Angela.

Love you Ang.

No comments: