The director asked a ton of questions about Joy and wanted pictures. They were all so relieved to here that Joy had her surgery and that she was doing well. I will take the pictures Megan, Joy's mom, sent with us. They also gave me an email address so we could to continue sending pictures to them. (Megan, I will get that to you as well.)
Nyah spent the last year and a half in this Orphanage. As you read before, she was found on the side of the street by a market place. She was picked up by the police and brought to the Welfare institute at approximately 3 months old. We know that, sometime in there, she went to the Orphanage and lived there until now. She was cared for by the same lady the entire time.
Joy and Nyah were foster sisters and, by all accounts and pictures, truly loved each other. We feel so blessed that Joy and Nyah will get to grow up knowing each other as well. If you didn't read earlier blogs about the girls, look to earlier pictures of the girls together,you'll see what I mean.
Well, I don't think we'll get back until it is the middle of night for all of you. it will be a quiet day.
So, I'll write more later.
(Megan, I am so excited and feel so blessed for this day. We will take lots of pictures and send them to you when we get back.)
Please pray for us on this day.
Melody
P.S. We are truly loving this province. It sounds strange but after Hohhot, this is a paradise. We have figured out different places to go, found food and parks. We haven't even had a chance to go to the swimming pool yet. We're eating breakfast in the hotel, finding lunch out of the hotel and eating Roman Noodles and fruit in the hotel room at night. This saves money, dinner is very expensive here. We haven't, however, gotten a massage. We'll wait until we get to Guangzhou :)
P.S.S. Please keep the emails coming.
It's not so lonely here when we hear from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment