Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Final Thoughts

OK, I know that there are a lot of emails tonight. I am only able to send 4 pictures at a time so I need to send many emails. Thanks for your patients.

We had a major break through with Nyah today. We finally got her to smile and laugh. She is singing songs and playing well with us. She is consistently calling me Mama and is such a delight. We are already falling in love with her.

We got a stroller today while we were at a shopping mall. She loves it. She thinks it is some kind of ride. She wants to be in it non-stop and she calls it "da". She would rather sit in there then walk or be held. It is so funny!

Tomorrow we are going to the orphanage. It is a 3 1/2 hour drive, one way. We did find out that she was abandoned on the side of the street. The street had some outside markets. She was found by a police officer and brought to the orphanage.

Please pray for Nyah and for her foster Mom. This will be a hard day for the foster Mom and a day of relief for Nyah. This is when you usually see a change in the kids. They settle after this point.

Finally, pray for me. I accidentally brushed my teeth with tap water. NOT GOOD! The water is not safe and could cause an unpleasant sickness. If this happens I could be out for tomorrow and that would be devastating for me.

We love you all and miss you. I hope you enjoyed all the pics.
We will send more tomorrow.

Melody

No comments: