
My reading friends at school asked me to describe the city and the cars. In Beijing the cars are all new. They have to be new because of all the pollution. When cars get old they give more pollution so Beijing makes there people sale their cars after a certain amount of time. They then give them to other places for parts. I was surprised to see older cars in Zhengzhou (pronounced gen jou) I will try to get some more pictures.
The city is under major construction. I am not sure why but they are fixing a huge amount of buildings. We saw a man mixing dirt and cement on the ground and putting it in a burlap sack and someone else lift the sack up to a 4th floor window by a rope. If you want a construction job, this is the place you would want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment